Creative Generalist: Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Coffee Drinker.
I love connecting with people, dreaming of possibilities, and working together to create something magical. Experienced communications professional; I love telling a good story, casting the vision, and moving people upwards.
- Tools: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, DotNetNuke, HTML and CSS, Email Marketing software, Hootsuite and all major social media platforms, Filmora (video editing) WayCool Donor database software
- Skills: Graphic Design, Branding, Website Design, Program Development
- Strengths: Adaptability, Empathy, Woo, Communication, Developer
Freelance — Pasadena, MD
- Graphic Designer: planning, strategy, and design from the branding process to working within an existing brand for marketing materials.
- Web Designer: built WordPress websites from the ground up and helped to write and manage content.
- Social Media Consultant: wrote content and designed graphics for social media and email marketing campaigns.
Development Communications Manager
Pregnancy Clinic Ministry — Annapolis, MD
- Planned, designed, and coordinated all marketing efforts, both for in-house training purposes and external marketing for client and donor aquisition.
- Wrote and produced content for newsletters, websites, social media, blogs, and marketing collateral.
- Planned, designed, and managed 6 websites for various audiences and needs.
- Designed marketing materials including brochures, posters, and wrote content for a story telling blog for members.
- Developed and Managed new programs as well as recruitment, intake, and continuing care of membership, volunteers, and community organizations.
Baltimore Program Coordinator
Partners In Care — Severna Park, MD
Severna Perk Coffee Shop — Severna Park, MD
Maryland Catholic Conference — Annapolis, MD
Bachelor of Arts in Government and Public Policy
University of Baltimore, Baltimore, MD
Associates of Liberal Arts in General Studies
Anne Arundel Community College, Arnold, MD